Sunday, March 23, 2014

Monetization

On the advice of one of you guys, I decided to set up a few monetization options.  First, I created a new pair of donation buttons (same place - top right of the blog).  Even though the logos are the same, the top one is for U.S. dollars.  The bottom is for Bitcoins.  I'm sure I'll have to adjust the amounts sometime in the future, but they're there.  Hopefully they'll work out better than the Paypal version I had earlier.

Second, I set up a Patreon account.  This one is intriguing simply because of the plethora of options.  I can reward people for donating (at different amounts), and it seems really easy to use.  If you'd like to look donate, please, go to Nikki's Patreon Page .  Anything you can donate - even if it's only a couple of dollars a month - will help.  That said, I intend to reward patrons with the following:

ANY PATRON

For those of you who decide to become patrons, regardless of the amount, I will give you all a little insight into how I create my captions/stories.  This includes before/after pictures, commentary on how I came up with the stories, and other "making of" features.  Look at this as a sort of backstage pass.

PATRONS WHO PLEDGE $10 PER MONTH

Obviously, the more you pledge, the more you get - just like with any service.  In addition to the previously mentioned "backstage pass," I will create a custom caption for you each month, using my photographs.  Incorporated in this will be your chosen names and story elements as well as any particular kinks you want to be part of the story.

PATRONS WHO PLEDGE $50 PER MONTH

As many of you who have requested custom captions/stories know, I don't usually use other people's photographs.  That said, in addition to the previous two benefits, if you pledge $50 or more per month, I will create a caption for you using your picture(s) - limit three frames.  As with the previous benefit, I'll use your kinks, story elements, and names.

PATRONS WHO PLEDGE $100 PER MONTH

 Honestly, I don't really expect all that many people to take advantage of this option.  However, if you do, you will be the recipient of a personalized custom caption story (at least 5 frames), complete with before/after pictures (with you supplying the before photographs). Obviously, it will incorporate your kinks/story elements/names.


These are not written in stone.  I will likely be adding, adjusting these rewards month-to-month, based on user feedback.  So if you have suggestions, concerns, or comments, let me know.  I'll take any advice or suggestions into account, and adjust accordingly.

Also, I want to take this opportunity to let everyone know that I am not selling a product.  I am merely rewarding people who choose to support my writing ability.   You're paying for the novelty of having a story written about you - not the finished product. 

Now that that's out of the way, what do you all think?  Do you intend to take advantage of either monetization option?  Let me know.