Thursday, March 6, 2014

Interracial Caption - Maybe You'll Like it!

I know this is today's second caption, but oh well - I wanted to post it.  For those of you who aren't really into the interracial stuff, go ahead and ignore it.  But for those of you who are, please, keep reading.

I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before, but there is a fantastic blog (assuming you're into that particular fetish) called Interracial Sissy Captions.  I highly recommend it.  It's a little different from my style, but it's a fun caption blog that hits all the right notes.

Anyway, they're running a caption contest over there, and I decided to participate.  And this is the result.  I tried to emulate the style they use, and I used one of the pictures they posted (I couldn't help modifying it a little).  But all in all, I think I captured the essence of it.

So that's why you guys get two captions for the day. Hope you enjoy it!