Thursday, October 3, 2013

Forced Feminization Caption Story - A Tale of Two Sissies

I've had this caption story prepped for quite a while.  That means that I'd finished modifying and framing the pictures; I only lacked the actual story.  Writing a story like this takes a while simply because of its length.  At almost 50 frames, this is easily my longest caption story.  I certainly didn't intend for it to be this long, but I kept finding pictures I liked, so the story kept growing.  I still didn't get to use all of the pictures I wanted to, either.

That said, this is a unique story because it involves two different transformations (hence the name - it has no more literary meaning than that).  I'm quite proud of some of the modifications here, so I hope you all enjoy them as much as I enjoyed creating them.

A Tale of Two Sissies

















































I know the ending is a little ambiguous, but that's by design.  Maybe there's a sequel somewhere in the future...