Tuesday, September 17, 2013

It's up!

Well, this new site is up. For those of you who haven't read my other blog The Omar Bell Universe , I'll give you a little background.
I started writing a series of racially motivated TG stories about a year ago, and it blossomed into my writing about ten or fifteen stories (which were posted on Fictionmania) covering various methods of transformation/feminization. It was going well, and I got quite a lot of response via reviews of my stories (mostly good, but some judgmental people considered the aforementioned racially motivated changes offensive).
At some point, I got it in my head to create a blog where I could post stories set in a universe I created called The Omar Bell Universe. I won't go into the plot of it, but suffice it to say that it is a very narrow niche. The support I've gotten so far with that site (which has been up for a few months now) has been absolutely fantastic -- quite a lot better than I could have reasonably expected.
But I had a problem. When searching for pictures to modify for that blog, I inevitably ran across pictures which didn't fit the theme, but were very, very sexy. My mind being what it is, I started thinking up stories to go with those pictures. And thus, I began writing captions -- I just didn't have anywhere to put them.
After a while, I began to wonder how I could best post these pictures/captions/stories so that people could enjoy them. I considered a few ways, but, after some advice from a few fans of OBU and some serious thought, I chose to create this blog.
So what will this blog be? Well, I intend for this blog to cover pretty much all manner of TG stories, captions, and pictories. Personally, I tend to gravitate towards forced feminization, but I plan to do some voluntary changes as well. The only thing I won't do is the Body Swap -- I never liked it, and I refuse to use that as a plot device. Pretty much everything else is fair game.
I have quite an archive of stuff built up right now, so I should post pretty regularly for the first month or so. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this as much as I enjoy making it. Thanks in advance for your support, comments, criticisms, and, of course, being a fan.
And with that, we'll get started with a caption I really, really enjoyed writing.