Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Gender Role Reversal Caption - The Winds of Change

Lately, I haven't had much time to devote to this blog.  I've actually struggled a bit to maintain the post-a-day schedule.  I don't necessarily think the quality of the work has suffered, but I'm not the best judge of that.  Either way, the blog's traffic hasn't really suffered. 

I have a few (pretty long) caption stories which are really close to being done, and I think they're going to turn out to be (technically speaking) my best work yet - at least in terms of photograph modifications.  They're not perfect, but I'm getting really close to photo-realism.  I hope to one day cross that line where people can't tell whether my models are real or fake.  I know that there are a couple of those on this site already (I've seen my work crop up on other websites being passed off as real shemales), but I'd like to get more consistent. 

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy today's caption.  I like writing these motivational pieces from time to time.